CARES Act Emergency Grant
The CARES Act has provided limited federal funds for emergency financial aid grants to students for expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to COVID-19. To request this emergency grant, you must complete this form in its entirety.
Spring 2020 requests will be accepted through June 18, 2020
Summer 2020 requests will be accepted from June 22, 2020-August 2,2020
About the CARES Act Grant:
- The emergency aid is to be used for an URGENT need related to a currently enrolled student’s expense caused by COVID-19.
- Funds are intended for students who have had a change in their expenses related to the COVID-19 disruption of campus operations.
- Applicants must provide an explanation for requesting this emergency grant.
- Funds do not need to be repaid.
- Requests without adequate explanation may not be accepted or approved.
- Funds are limited, are not an entitlement, and are to be distributed at the discretion of the College’s CARES Act Grant Committee.
- Applicants will be evaluated in the order received until funds are depleted.