A.S. Book Scholarship
Receive up to $250 (prorated based on enrollment) in funds for the purchase of books and supplies for the current term enrolled.
For the fall 2023 semester, applications will be considered through 09/11/2023 (or until all funds are exhausted, whichever comes first).
To be eligible, an applicant must meet the following minimum requirements at the time of application:
• Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units;
• Have no more than 60 cumulative units completed;
• Have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA or be a first time college student;
• Be clear of all financial obligations to Mt. SAC;
• Have paid the Student Activities Fee for the current semester; and
• Have a current FAFSA/CA Dream Act application on file at Mt. SAC and be determined to have unmet need.